My Hair Journey

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Finding a Consultant....

I found my sisterlock consultant on the sisterlock website. At first, I was going to start them in Columbus, Ohio. However, after researching what the beginning locking process involved, I decided to wait until I moved up to the Michigan area for law school. I looked for sisterlock consultants in the Lansing, Michigan, but there was no luck in finding a Consultant. I looked in the Detroit area and came across a few locticians. The one that really caught my eye was Paulette Brown from Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. I called her from Columbus and immediately set up a consultation. I drove up to Michigan from Columbus, Ohio to have my Consultation. During my Consultation, Paulette put a few sample locks in my hair; and from that moment, I could not wait to have the whole locking session done.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home