My Hair Journey

Saturday, May 13, 2006

My Locking Session


Okay, I am finally taking a break from studying; I finally have time to work on my blog :). December 29th, 2005 was the day of my locking session. I think my sisterlock consultant, Paulette, got started around 9 in the morning. We did not taking many breaks; just to use the restroom and to eat lunch and dinner. Time went by really fast, we talked about everything, lol...

As you can see, my hair is.....THICK!! I had about 7 inches of hair. Luckily, I did not wash my hair before I went, because my hair would have been hard to comb through.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger z said…

    I am still in awe at how perfect your parting is.

     
  • At 4:52 AM, Blogger Avra Tucker said…

    Thank You. My consultant spent most of the time making sure the parting was perfect.

     
  • At 2:24 AM, Blogger foxydiva said…

    oh wow, I think we are hair twins. Same texture and even same coloring!! My SL B day isn't until Feb, but our natural hair texture is very similar...Ya, I hope my SL's look as bangin' as yours!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home