My Hair Journey

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Brunsli Hair Ties...


















Wow, I have not been on here in awhile. I just wanted to update my blog with some recent pictures. Right now I have been locked for exactly 15 months (installation December 29, 2005), and I am loving my locks. The only thing is.. I am finding myself getting bored with my hair and I am trying my best not to. I really can't think of much I can do with my hair since it is not that long. Plus I hardly have time to do much with it since I am always on the run. Also, I am still scared to do too much with my hair becuase I don't want to mess up my locking process. As you can see, I do wear BRUNSLI'S HAIRTIES and will be buying more of her hairties in the future :). So any suggestions that you might have as to some hairstyles, I'd appreciate it :). Thank You..


3 Comments:

  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger Wrinkle-Free Diva said…

    Hey Avra...I'm not good at blogging either, so I left you a message in the wrong place by accident. It's way down at your bottom post!

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Avra,

    I'm so glad the hair ties are working for you. :)

    Brunsli

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger Abena Abena said…

    Avra,

    You wear the hair-ties well :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home